turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY REMINGTON 1187 SPECIAL PURPOSE BROWN TREBARK

Started by SKFOOTER, June 19, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

It has some of the camo finish missing from the lower sides of the receiver.  It was the NWTF Gun of the Year in 1993.  See photos on down this thread.

Farmboy27

It's totally worthless. But just to be nice I'll give you $50 to save you the trouble of trying to give it away!!

fallhnt

The bottom land on my pump is coming off in places too but the auto in spring foliage is great

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

aaron

An original bottomland 11-87 just sold today in gunbroker for over $1000

LaLongbeard

If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

fallhnt

Still have the box for mine

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

tha bugman

Cool looking gun...of course they are all cool looking to me! :drool:

Old Gobbler

Me personally,  I would keep it ....there is a high probability you will have sellers remorse down the road --however , if down the road , several times you feel it's time to move it on towards another very appreciated hunter make the move --

Bit , boy do I ever remember when they came out with tree bark , we were blown away , all we had was old army fatigues , and tree bark was simply amazing to us , the secret it to not let it fade......Oh the early eighties ...lol
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

lmbhngr

I think these guns are great. The ones I have acquired I didn't pay that much for any if them. They are a 50 yard gun all day long. With that being said... For $1,000 it better be mint. No paint missing anywhere, no dings, nothing.. Just my $.02

HFultzjr

Quote from: SKFOOTER on June 19, 2017, 04:55:19 PM
It has some of the camo finish missing from the lower left side of the receiver.  Anyone have any idea what it's worth??

What are ya....nutz!
That's a keeper if it has no issues.
10 years from now, you will wish you had it back.
Keep it.
Sell something worthless, like a mower, computer, furniture, etc., to finance a different gun.
:funnyturkey:

Hooksnhorns

Unless I had NO other choice, I'd keep it. Those older guns are built a lot better than the new ones. I just wish I'd been able to buy one or two yrs ago. The older guns had by far better barrels than the newer models. But that said, it IS yours, so...
Don't Tread On Me

the Ward

I'd keep it. Some guns I sold I ended up really regretting, and I ended up buying another like it down the road, and it cost a lot more the second time around. The 80's were really a major  shift in the hunting world, with guns, camo, and exposure on cable tv. It really kick started a huge industry, some of it for the better, some of it not so good.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: the Ward on June 25, 2017, 12:17:35 PM
I'd keep it. Some guns I sold I ended up really regretting, and I ended up buying another like it down the road, and it cost a lot more the second time around. The 80's were really a major  shift in the hunting world, with guns, camo, and exposure on cable tv. It really kick started a huge industry, some of it for the better, some of it not so good.
Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk