OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OK Dads, let's hear who has the most kids!

Started by Tail Feathers, June 17, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: boatpaddle on June 18, 2017, 09:46:14 AM
We have 19 children. ...lol...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Wow those are really neat....

turkeyfeathers

Have 1 beautiful daughter (14 years old)  She's healthy ,smart, caring, great at ballet and loves to hunt and fish with me. Wouldn't change one single thing about her nor regret only having one

Happy

Quote from: turkeyfeathers on June 18, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
Have 1 beautiful daughter (14 years old)  She's healthy ,smart, caring, great at ballet and loves to hunt and fish with me. Wouldn't change one single thing about her nor regret only having one
Wait till this happens.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

stinkpickle

1iagobblergetter

turkeyfeathers

Quote from: stinkpickle on June 18, 2017, 12:18:13 PM
You mean how many that I know of?...
turn your phone off to deter unexpected "Happy Fathers day" calls?

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I have one, a daughter who I couldn't be more proud of.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Farmboy27

One son. The only truely great thing I have ever done. (Or at least had a part of)!

Greg Massey

I have 2 , son - 35 and daughter - 30 ...great kids...that both have families ....total of 5 grandkids...

Tail Feathers

First, second and third place trophies go to...BowBendr! :TooFunny:  Good on you for the hours spent raising kids.
Quote from: BowBendr on June 18, 2017, 03:32:11 AM
Gonna be a busy day for me....
We have a biological daughter that is 6 years old. My wife and I also have a little boy that passed away in '07.
Many, many years ago my wife and I also became foster parents to answer a growing need in our area. Lots of ups and downs but I'm proud of every minute invested. Some were in our home for months, some for years. All of them called me Dad...still do....all 42 of them. Lots of kids will be in the house today, can't wait !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

pabossie255

Three here 14 year old and two daughters 7 and 8 lucky dad here.

dixiemagnum80

We have a biological daughter that is 6 years old. My wife and I also have a little boy that passed away in '07.
Many, many years ago my wife and I also became foster parents to answer a growing need in our area. Lots of ups and downs but I'm proud of every minute invested. Some were in our home for months, some for years. All of them called me Dad...still do....all 42 of them. Lots of kids will be in the house today, can't wait !!

You sir are an inspiring human being. Thats quite a story to tell. My hat's off to you!!

I have 4......
10 year old son
4 year old daughter
3 year old daughter
2year old son

Happy Fathers Day to everyone!!!!!

Candyman

Ericbrooks

God Bless you, for you and your wife's amazing sacrifices and huge hearts man!!

Cut N Run

Zero kids for me. I'm not a good role model.  I chose to be selfish over having responsibility.

Good for those who desired children and feel blessed to have them.  It takes quality parents to raise good citizens.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.