turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Possible Classifieds Rule Change

Started by Jbird22, June 15, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

Guys, not sure everyone is aware of the "discussion" that has transpired the past few days in the classifieds but one member was unhappy that a call was bought through PM and not through the post itself. So, this has led to some suggesting there be a rule change to where if you're going to buy a call you have to post "I'll take it" in the thread itself.

Now, this thread is NOT about discussing your stance rather than just stating what your stance is.

Here are the options:

Option 1: The buyer can communicate interest through POSTS OR PM'S as long as the seller goes by the order in which the POST OR PM was received. (As is currently)

Option 2: The buyer must post "I'll take it" in the thread and then, and only then, communicate payment details with the seller through PM's. (New proposed rule change)

Again, THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR DEBATE. This is just to gauge where everyone stands on the rules.

POST ONLY YOUR CHOICE OF OPTIONS LISTED ABOVE. I'll start in the post below.

Poll Results through Reply #84
Option 1 - 63 - 90%
Option 2 - 7 - 10%

Jbird22

Coop1082

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

3bailey3

TerryLNanny

Option 1

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

jed clampett

Option 1...after considering...i like sound files of the expensive boxcalls...i would never just say I will take it spending a bunch of cash....if I get beat out so be it..lost lots of calls before and purchased alot!!

Forked lighting

I dont have pay pal usem only money orders how will #2 affect me if the seller want take a money order

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Guys, let's keep the replies to as simple as either Option 1 or Option 2...Thanks

mwr

Jroddc

Bowguy

SwampRooster17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABS9