OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by letinmfly, June 15, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

I recently purchased this call but I prefer to have a potcall.  Call is in excellent condition and will sell for $50 TYD paypal or postal money order.  Will trade for a Lonzo glass or crystal call but not in a Birds Eye Maple or Zebrawood pot. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

letinmfly

letinmfly

TerryLNanny

I'll take it Lou.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

letinmfly

TerryLNanny

We've always bought and sold this way, Why does it have to change on the count of a cry baby. Rules changing on the count of him. Bullshi!!??!!!!!!!

HookedonHooks

Quote from: TerryLNanny on June 15, 2017, 08:02:42 PM
We've always bought and sold this way, Why does it have to change on the count of a cry baby. Rules changing on the count of him. Bullshi!!??!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're the one crying now....  :funnyturkey:

TerryLNanny

You are a true . I hope the rest of members see this and blackball you.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: TerryLNanny on June 15, 2017, 10:06:29 PM
You are a true . I hope the rest of members see this and blackball you.

Take it easy.... Gonna dish it out lean to take it back. There's actually many members who are happy of the rule changes coming, it'll make things far more clear cut.

Jbird22

No, not really. PM's have always worked great on other sites as well as this one and I've NEVER seen one complaint over it til now. There are plenty of members here who have never complained about missing out on a call/striker/choke/etc... due to a pm. Hopefully, no hasty decisions will be made due to the displeasure of a select few. Just my  :z-twocents:

Coop1082

Not again...what is this three times in two days?  :hb2: ???
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

compton30

Quote from: Jbird22 on June 15, 2017, 10:17:46 PM
No, not really. PM's have always worked great on other sites as well as this one and I've NEVER seen one complaint over it til now. There are plenty of members here who have never complained about missing out on a call/striker/choke/etc... due to a pm. Hopefully, no hasty decisions will be made due to the displeasure of a select few. Just my  :z-twocents:

I think that the rules change that has been proposed by TJ will make for a much more transparent, zero complaint system.

Jbird22

Quote from: compton30 on June 15, 2017, 10:29:44 PM
Quote from: Jbird22 on June 15, 2017, 10:17:46 PM

I think that the rules change that has been proposed by TJ will make for a much more transparent, zero complaint system.
Compton, what about ArcheryTalk and such sites where the system as is works just fine and nobody complains? Also, what if I want to make an offer such as a lower than advertised price, trade proposal, ask a question before saying "I'll take it", etc... We need to think about all possibilities before making a blanket rule for one particular instance. Also, and no offense to anyone but I'm a rather private person and don't necessarily want everyone to know what I buy. Not trying to be difficult but we need to stick with what has worked just fine (without complaint) for the last 6+ years I've been a member here.

TerryLNanny

Jbird22

Sorry for hijacking Lou!

Let's gauge everyone's opinion here >>> http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,75645.0.html