OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

You loved it but they stopped making it...

Started by Grey Owl, June 08, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

aaron

Hs strut had a full facemask  that was polyester/cotton mix.   I just don't like the mesh.  Also Winchester supreme shells

wvmntnhick

Winchester supreme 22 WMR ammo. 34 grain HP. I'd pay good money for more of those.

Ruger's paddle stock.

The same suit Ronnie mentioned above.

Quantum micro lite rods. They still make what they call a microlite but it's not even close.

mgm1955

SinGin

Blong

Trek lite camo
Beretta 390 silver mallard
Half face mask with elastic band
Original black diamond rubber
Camo lightweight coveralls
Cover Up (vanilla scent cover)

Greg Massey

Nikon Turkey Pro Scope...the best made...and now if you find one it's 300-400 dollars...

crow

tinks turkey scent and the squealing hen turkey call.

it's a lot harder to limit out now since they changed the internals on the squealing hen call, just doesn't have the same realistic sound.

Grey Owl

My Dad was a firm believer in Davy Brakens Buck Lure. The last I found was in a small WV shop around 1997.

Farmboy27

Quote from: crow on June 08, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
tinks turkey scent and the squealing hen turkey call.

it's a lot harder to limit out now since they changed the internals on the squealing hen call, just doesn't have the same realistic sound.
Lol. I have a bottle of tinks turkey sent on my gun cabinet. Always makes for a good laugh when people see it!

Yoder409

Winchester Supreme HV 2 oz. 10 gauge shells in #6 shot
Hally Caller diaphragm calls
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Chris O

They always change something that's why I always buy in bulk when I can depending on what it is .like gloves, hats,ammo, fishing lures.They may be slightly different in ways,like colors and weights,but if I figure out what I like I will buy as much of it as possible. I bet I have 200 of one crankbait that I like to fish all in the same color. I also have deer slugs And muzzleloader bullets that I doubt if I or my kids will ever run out.I'm a trapper also and they do the same things with that stuff as well.

donjuan

Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

fallhnt

Promos wing thing. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

davisd9

X2 on the limbhanger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer