OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos dvds

Started by LaLongbeard, June 07, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Been buying  the Primos DVD every year but the quality has definitely gone down the last 3. But the old VHS with cuz and a much younger Will Primos are still some of the best. I finally got mine back from getting transferred to DVD. Now I have every year but 1990 and 1992 on DVD.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

casersmcdoo

Did you have to send them off or was it a local person that converted? How is the pic quality? Cost?

longbeard11

LaLongbeard

South tree is the name of the company mailed them in took about 6 weeks 10.00 per tape. My vcr died years ago so it was cheaper to convert 13 tapes than buy another VCR. Picture quality is the same as original. If your watching on a 2000.00 tv nobody will have to tell you it ain't blue ray but its good enough.

tha bugman

Quote from: Phillipshunt on June 07, 2017, 01:53:33 PM
Been buying  the Primos DVD every year but the quality has definitely gone down the last 3. But the old VHS with cuz and a much younger Will Primos are still some of the best. I finally got mine back from getting transferred to DVD. Now I have every year but 1990 and 1992 on DVD.
super green with envy!!!  Those tapes bring back some wonderful memories!

LaLongbeard

Watched the Truth 1 yesterday first time I've seen it. Some of the camera shots are a little shaky and out of focus but one of the best turkey hunting videos ever no guitar music in the background and they didn't try to sell you anything. One thing that really stands out .. how fast they jumped up to run to the gobbler I forgot how much better the ammo is today everything else not so much. Started watching number 3 with  Bob Dixion from Mossyoak Will and Cuzz in there early 30's and everybody wearing green leaf camo ....doesn't get any better.

jepcho

That's pretty cool man! Question for you, is there anyway multiple copies of those dvds can be made? I'd be interested in buying from you if that is the case? Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Was a he Primos fan years ago. If Will Primos pee'd in a bottle and told me I could kill deer with it, I'd have bought it. Found out later it was cheaper and just as effective to use Code Me anyway but that's a different topic. Loved the crew. Loved the videos. Lost some love after the big money buyout but I get it. Also, saw huge decline in call quality and video quality but like everything else, if it's good, it's gonna change.

3bailey3

I have some of the early ones, still have vcr that takes vhs tapes, I think the earliest I have is #5 I have never saw the first but would love to, those early one are great, but I have quit watching the new ones