Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Schaffer Sapele or Atomic 13 also interested in Crystals...

Started by HookedonHooks, June 06, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

Looking for a Schaffer Sapele Aluminum or an Atomic 13. I'm also looking for some of his crystals, open to most pots. Let me know what's available.

3bailey3

I got one that I would like to trade, Lonnie sneed or or twisted sister or atomic 13.

HookedonHooks

I don't have any of those to trade, just starting to get into custom slates, and I want to start off right. Let me know if you want to sell or if there's one of those calls somewhere I could buy then trade. Pics would be awesome too. His Crystal calls are just to gorgeous. Let me know.
Thanks.

3bailey3

Hey hook pm me your number and I will send you a video clip of it, almost makes me want to keep it after listening to it.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 06, 2017, 10:01:02 PM
Looking for a Schaffer Crystal, open to most pots, a Blue Mahoe would be nice. Let me know what's available.
Found a Blue Mahoe from Roost_1 what other Schaffer crystals you guys got? Any two siders? 

beardhunter87

Once you run the Blue Mahoe you will realize why we all love Schaffer calls. Top Notch sound and rasp

MikeStaten

Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 09, 2017, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: HookedonHooks on June 06, 2017, 10:01:02 PM
Looking for a Schaffer Crystal, open to most pots, a Blue Mahoe would be nice. Let me know what's available.
Found a Blue Mahoe from Roost_1 what other Schaffer crystals you guys got? Any two siders?

The blue mahoe is a great call. 

HookedonHooks

Got the Blue Mahoe in and it's amazing... So now what else you guys got for me. Looking for a Sapele alum..... Crystal over alum..... Two sided Crystal/slate..... Atomic 13.... Let me know what's available.