turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jimmy Shaffer crystal for sale! SOLD

Started by Browning87, June 06, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

Jimmy Shaffer zebrawood and blue mahoe laminate crystal over glass. This call is in new condition and never been hunted. Will come with a matching 2pc dymondwood striker. $90tyd PayPal only and no trades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beardhunter87

hunter22

Great looking call from one of the best.

HookedonHooks

Take $80 shipped? If so Buy it Now!

Clardh

Whoever gets this call will have a killer. I have one an it's absolutely the best Crystal I own!

TauntoHawk

That's just plain gorgeous

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

beardhunter87

Beautiful call. Had to jump on it, my Mahoe is one of if not the best Crystal I own . Up there with my TS

HookedonHooks

Is this call already spoken for by beard hunter? If not I'll actually take it for asking.

beardhunter87

Been messaging but haven't heard from him yet. I told him I did want it

beardhunter87

Nevermind. Guess in between me saying and interested and wanting to hear it someone messaged Want.

Browning87

HookedonHooks

Does no one on here go by who commented on the post first? If I knew I just had to PM snipe people I'd have been doing that all along.

Browning87

Ok let's get this straight, I had a message from beardhunter87 saying interested and another from him that said can I hear it. I replied I don't have a sound file and that it sounds like jimmy Shaffer blue mahoe. In that time I received a message from bendback saying I'll take it. I've been burnt before from people saying they were interested and I would hold on to it only to have them back out. The way I see it in this board you either want it or not when it comes to calls like this. I've missed out on them myself because I didn't jump on them right away. I'm sorry that's the way I look at it
Brandon

HookedonHooks

So in that time you also refused to acknowledge my offer that was in between those in line? Missed out on two nice Schaffer two days in a row because people don't follow common forum classified courtesy....