OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My 2017 PA Season

Started by beagler, June 06, 2017, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

I had a tough first few weeks here st the start of our PA Season. I had difficulty locating any birds in my surrounding area. Luckily I had the last ten days of the season off and managed to take two longbeards including my first ever killed on Memorial Day. Both birds came running in as if on a string, which is a rarity for me.

Never Misses

guesswho

Very nice, congrats on both!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Devastator

2 thumbs up, seeing's how when i click on the icons they won't load.

SteelerFan

lunghit

Congrats on the nice birds!! I have the same 9000sc on my gun and love it. I wish I picked up a camo model before it was too late.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

DirtNap647

Congrats which county you hunting

crow

Farmboy27

Very nice. The first birds looks to have a good heavy rope!  Congrats from a fellow PA boy!

beagler

Thanks, killed both birds no more than a mile or so from my house in Lackawanna County. I have a 9000sc on both my Mossberg 835 and Benelli Sbe2, love the scope. One I picked up in Camo before they stopped dipping them and the other I did a poor paint job on.
Never Misses

albrubacker

Congrats! Nice birds. I have tried to kill a PA bird 5 consecutive years. Like hunting the terrain up there.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

hobbes

bowmaster5687

Nice birds. Congrats on a good season. It's nice killing them close to home

joey46

Very nice!  PA is on my to do list since my wife has cousins in the Poconos.  Hope to do it next spring.

WildSpur

Good job!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

DirtNap647

Quote from: beagler on June 06, 2017, 09:24:37 PM
Thanks, killed both birds no more than a mile or so from my house in Lackawanna County. I have a 9000sc on both my Mossberg 835 and Benelli Sbe2, love the scope. One I picked up in Camo before they stopped dipping them and the other I did a poor paint job on.
very nice congrats on two fine birds