OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Aluminum/Titanium Pot Calls

Started by hunter22, June 04, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I have been messing with pot calls today and updated pics of my aluminum/titanium surfaced calls. Click the link to view a slideshow I updated.

http://s433.photobucket.com/user/hunter2233/slideshow/Aluminum-Titanium%20Pot%20Calls

Coop1082

Don't know about the sound, but I had to wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth when the Corder snakewood rolled through! Are you favorite aluminum still as listed in your 1-11 teams or has anything changed since? BEAUTIFUL collection!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

M,Yingling

Nice collection Rickey   Thanks for  sharing
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hunter22

I need to put some more teams together. Lonzo, Darrin, Jimmy, Clint, Paul, Lamar, Mike, John, Gary...... I may need 20 teams this time. So many great pot call makers out there now.

tomfooleryy

Awesome stuff, any chance we could get an update of a couple of your teams of calls you carried this year?

Coop1082

I'd be willing to look through 50 teams if it took that many :funnyturkey: your collection never ceases to amaze me! Funny quick story.  I only just recently joined old gobbler. While searching google for pot call ideas since I had just joined the "custom call scene" your second team post popped up. I found the site and the rest is history. Found more good people, knowledge, and just honestly good fun on here for the type of hunting I love most, and it actually all started from that post!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Bowguy

hunter22

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 04, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
I'd be willing to look through 50 teams if it took that many :funnyturkey: your collection never ceases to amaze me! Funny quick story.  I only just recently joined old gobbler. While searching google for pot call ideas since I had just joined the "custom call scene" your second team post popped up. I found the site and the rest is history. Found more good people, knowledge, and just honestly good fun on here for the type of hunting I love most, and it actually all started from that post!

Welcome aboard. Great site with some fine folks. Let me warn you though, the call bug is VERY addictive.

Coop1082

Oh I've become VERY aware. I think I've bought a different call every week for almost 2 months solid now!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

Wvgobbler

Brantleyville

Impressive collection. Thanks Ricky for sharing.

Triple B

As always, very impressive to say the least.

sbbow

Very nice Rickey thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double B

Very nice group of calls.  Some good oldies in there too!   Thanks for sharing. 
Followed by buzzards

Chris O

Awesome calls do you care to tell us your favorite 3? I think it would be hard to choose thanks for sharing