OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Flame Box Elder and green slate SOLD

Started by pauld, June 02, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauld

This pot is Flame box elder, which was given to me by Mr. Harold Fowler, pot and green slate over class. This is one of the most amazing pieces of FBE that I have cut from the board. Tone is high to medium high with great rasp and rollover. $60 TYD

Fieldturkey

Awesome, Paul do you have a website or Facebook page

pauld

No sir, just my personal facebook, Paul B. Durham, which many of my calls are on and a great way to contact me.

I keep getting told to start both but I stay so busy now, just got caught up on my wait list last week and have finally been able to offer some calls for sale before it all fires back up again.. LOL

boatpaddle

That is a fine piece flame box elder...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

boatpaddle

Quote from: pauld on June 02, 2017, 01:10:50 PM
No sir, just my personal facebook, Paul B. Durham, which many of my calls are on and a great way to contact me.

I keep getting told to start both but I stay so busy now, just got caught up on my wait list last week and have finally been able to offer some calls for sale before it all fires back up again.. LOL

Quote from: boatpaddle on June 02, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
That is a fine piece of flame box elder...

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

sbbow

Very nice Paul! I have seen some of your calls posted on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pauld

I appreciate it. Yes sir, it's nice to be caught up with orders and be able to post some up for sale here.

mgm1955

pauld

Fieldturkey

Guys I bought this pot along with the other flamed elder pot Paul listed last week. They are top shelf. When the first one got here my dad ran it and I didn't think he'd give it back so I bought the second one for a Father's Day gift. Give Paul a shout. You won't be disappointed

Ben