turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great Season - A Special Call!

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, May 25, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1tiogabowhunter

I was fortunate to be able to hunt three states this spring - Pa, Va and Md.  I was lucky to be able to harvest 6 really good birds.  Every year I seem to have a different call that TRIPS THEIR TRIGGER!   The past two years it has been the Ralph Snodgrass mini boat that made the difference!  Four of these six birds came unglued once I started using that call and two of the four were with hens that led them to me.   

eorlando

Heck of a season!!!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Sounds like it must be a good one, I need to get over to Ralphs shop and run a few of these mini paddles
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yelpy

Roost 1

birddogdoc

Darn...guess I'm gonna have to have one of those!

1tiogabowhunter

Osage and Chestnut - I also have a red mahogany and cyprus that is amazing. 

mgm1955

tha bugman

:happy0064: Great season and apparently a great call!

crow

very good season with a nice looking call, the inlays really set it off.

any more videos coming up?

paboxcall

Congrats! Another awesome season, and a mini boat from one of the best!  Ol' Snuffy makes a great call for sure.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Greg Massey

congrats. on a great year....good looking call....

greencop01

Congrats, you had a great year, when you own a call from one of the best and know how to use it....puts you up on the curve...glad you had a great season. :you_rock:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Rzrbac

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott