turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple of good ones!

Started by Clardh, May 13, 2017, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clardh

Just wanted to give a shoutout to David Hollaran and Tim Oldman Jr. for a couple of fine calls. The Hollaran is Flamed Boxelder Mistress and the Oldman's is Canary wood slate. Both calls sound great. I'm really impressed with the Tim Oldmans call. The wait was about 8 months but well worth it. It's my first from Tim and I immediately called him back and ordered another!

Clardh

Sorry...for some reason the flamed box elder didn't post!

Bowguy

That oldhan pot is very nice!

letinmfly

Tim is one of those guys you don't hear much about but he makes some mighty fine calls.  That Canarywood slate is as good as they get!!! Congrats on your new acquisitions. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

hunter22

I have that same Tim Oldham pot call and it is not only beautiful but has a killer sound. He calls this one his field grade. He carves and paints a gobbler bust on his "higher" grade pot calls. He is an awesome carver and usually places very high in the decorative categories at the NWTF Nationals.

Clardh

Thanks guys! I have all of you to thank for these calls. I knew little about some of these call makers until I found this site. I thank you but my wife on the other hand...

Spitten and drummen

May I ask did you get the flame elder directly from david and if so when did you order it? Asking because word has been that david only made 24 of them. Thanks .
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE