turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Crystal Bob Dixon

Started by Ridgerunner23, May 12, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridgerunner23

So I picked this up today at a local pawn shop. Anyone know anything about this? Number 73 of 100 made exclusively for Bob Dixon. I couldn't find anything about it.

mikejd

Cool find. I have never seen one.

Chad Snyder

Cool find.   What's the other side look like

Ridgerunner23

I have never seen one and can't even find a pic of one.

Bowhuntr73

Hang on to it , the vests go for alot I am sure you got an investment with that one!

Ridgerunner23

Not looking to sell just was wandering if anyone had ever seen one. Lol

jed clampett

Call cody...maybe they can shed some light on it!

zeus26

Weren't the low numbered Dixon vests (maybe 100?) full of gear? Pot calls, box calls, etc. from different manufacturers? Seems like I remember Woodhaven had a couple of their calls in the package.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Yes a few of the vest had special made calls in them, very limited, that is a awesome find!

crenshawco

Quote from: zeus26 on May 13, 2017, 07:42:26 AM
Weren't the low numbered Dixon vests (maybe 100?) full of gear? Pot calls, box calls, etc. from different manufacturers? Seems like I remember Woodhaven had a couple of their calls in the package.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is correct. The first 100 vests came with 5 or 6 limited edition calls as well. I might know where a few more are.  ;D

3bailey3

Crenshaw do you have the Mad push pull caller that was in the vest, would love to see a pic of it

crenshawco

I do. I'll get a pic of all of them tomorrow. They're at the farm

3bailey3

Would love to see pic of all the calls that came in those vest, for those of you that don't know Bob Dixon was a turkey killer that lost his life way to early to cancer! I would love to one of those vest with those calls but probably way out of my range!

Ridgerunner23

Which call manufacturers made calls for them?

ncwoodsman

Quote from: Ridgerunner23 on May 14, 2017, 10:52:40 PM
Which call manufacturers made calls for them?

The first 100 vests come complete with a select series of calls from top manufacturers such as Cody Calls, Primos, Woodhaven Custom Calls, M.A.D Calls and Pittman Game Calls.