OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Scope Recomendation

Started by silencer223, May 11, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMalin

Number17

Burris Fastfire.

I just got another FF3 for free with a mail in offer from Burris.

The brightness automatically adjust according to light conditions, and the adjustment is instant.
The battery can be left on for the entire season, all day and night, and you will never run out of juice. As a matter of fact you can leave it on for an entire year, in the gun cabinet, and get it out the following Spring, and it will still have battery power left...........don't ask me how I know.

Plus, you get an unconditional lifetime transferable warranty with any Burris product.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

MK M GOBL

I have had a scope on my turkey gun for better than 20 years and this works! Bushnell Turkey Scope.

not a red dot though...

MK M GOBL

TScottW99

I've been using a Leupold 1-4 with a turkey recticle for quite awhile now. I really like it. The recticle has helped many of new turkey hunters by making them put the turkeys head in the recticle. (I take my gun to a wounded warrior hunt every year so it can be used)
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

2gbl

Leupold VX-II 1x4 on my SBE many years now.

2GBL

trkehunr93

Simmons pro diamond 4x32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natty Bumpo

Leupold Turkey Ranger scope on my 20 GA 870. M8-2.5X power fixed,  and turkey reticule (now discontinued)
Small, light, very bright and extremely unlikely to fail.

Use scopes on all types of rifles and just second nature on that 20 GA 870 too.

ol bob

If you ever mess up and get scoped you will hate you ever saw a scope for a shotgun don't ask me how i know.

SFCSNOW

I really like the reticle in the Kaspa (Weaver) but it is a tank.  If you are worried about weight or balance...looks elsewhere.

ElkTurkMan

I put a tru glo gobble stopper on my 870 back in 2010, and it has been great.  I have put it through some pretty tough conditions and it has never elt me down or failed in anyway.

PaLongshank

I have two of the Bushnell 1.75-4 turkey/shotgun scopes.  One on  my Rem 870 SM 12Gauge that has been doing the job for 10yrs probably and one on my Rem 870 20Gauge.  Love the scope for the $ as it doesn't break the bank!  Never an issue regardless of the weather.  PaLonghshank

beagler

Never Misses

larry9988

I never thought this would happen, but at 53 years old, I am having trouble seeing my rear and front sight on my 11-87. My distance vision is still good, but close vision is bad. I have to wear reader magnifiers now to read. I see the Burris FF3 is highly recommended, but which would be better with my close vision problem, a scope or a FF3? Looking for advice from others who have experienced this problem that comes with quite a few birthdays.

redjones

I've had a ProDiamond on my 11-87 for close to 15 yrs. and zero problems,and its seen its fair share of abuse.

Greg
Semper Fi

perrytrails

Have one of these on my AR, battery and solar powered. Circle and or just dot. The high mount can be removed, it's for AR co witness with irons.

I'm using a bushnell trs now but this is going on after season. Check out reviews on amazon and YouTube.

Love it on my AR, I'm sure it will be awesome on my turkey gun.