Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

No debate, no peeing match, just a simple YES, NO, NEVER HAVE, or NOT ANYMORE

Started by dublelung, May 03, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilbucksndux

In the beginning yes always......................Now I believe it is just another tool in your tool box,BUT 99.998% of the time .....no
Gary Bartlow

dublelung

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

grayfox

I have used them years ago on a few hunts but don't use them anymore. I hunt woods all the time.

Cut N Run

Yes & No. We get two tags in NC, I use decoys to fill one tag & I hunt old school without decoys to fill the other.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

the Ward

Quote from: dublelung on May 06, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
Quote from: the Ward on May 05, 2017, 03:55:12 PM
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

and still too dense to answer the question.
Too dense? Please explain your insulting comment to me my good man. This subject has been covered 1,00,000,000 times. Unless your doing research for an article why do you need to know who hunts with decoys? A simple search would have given you the answers that you seek.Posts like this seem to me to be intended to get some arguments started for no good reason.

fallhnt

^^^My thoughts exactly.  Just some troll trying to bring up the same crap that most seem opposed to. Do a search on the topic and read all the crap that was written in March. My decoys and I do just fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

dublelung

Quote from: the Ward on May 07, 2017, 05:32:38 PM
Quote from: dublelung on May 06, 2017, 12:58:20 PM
Quote from: the Ward on May 05, 2017, 03:55:12 PM
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

and still too dense to answer the question.
Too dense? Please explain your insulting comment to me my good man. This subject has been covered 1,00,000,000 times. Unless your doing research for an article why do you need to know who hunts with decoys? A simple search would have given you the answers that you seek.Posts like this seem to me to be intended to get some arguments started for no good reason.
If it needs explaining then you really are too dense. I made it clear from the get go it wasn't a debate or a pissing match. If the subject didn't interest you then you should've skipped over it, good man. P.s. You left out a 0!

dublelung

Quote from: fallhnt on May 07, 2017, 05:43:11 PM
^^^My thoughts exactly.  Just some troll trying to bring up the same crap that most seem opposed to. Do a search on the topic and read all the crap that was written in March. My decoys and I do just fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That goes for you too, if the question was too much for you then you should've skipped the post. My season is over so I'm killing time, if you want to call that trolling then by all means you and your decoys carry on as will I.

MK M GOBL

Some YES and Some NO it just depends on the hunt, tool in the shed.

MK M GOBL

Rex

Yes, no, and maybe. Depends on the situation

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

"'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.'"         Romans 14:11

Dr Juice