Platz Glass and Slate Pot Calls!

Started by Tailwalk, May 02, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

Sold

skimerhorn

Won't be here long. Love my cherry slate

nsselle

Someone should be high enough to pay that.

3bailey3

BABS9

Tailwalk

Sold

compton30

With so many good custom call makers it baffles me that the demand is so high for a chunk of wood with a piece of Pennsylvania slate that folks pay triple digits for it. Penn State needs to up my salary I guess!

Tailwalk

Sold

nsselle

Yes sir, Paul would be proud of you

jed clampett

When Paul does take orders again....i bet there not 75.00!

idratherb

I just shake my head, the only pot I'd pay close to that price would be Frank Cox

Gobbleandgrunt

I see guys post about prices, really it is a "to each their own". I can't pay some of these prices, but really if a guy wants a call, and he is willing to pay the price asked, it's his business. I'm not posting out of anger, or anything, but Paul isn't taking orders right now and corder is hard to obtain too. Just let people pay what they want. It's ok to pass on an exspensive pot, but we all have pots that are in our bucket list. What seems crazy to some is just a goal or a bucket list pot to own. Will it call turkeys better? Who really knows, but to the buyer it was Obviously worth their dollar.

outdoors

Quote from: 3bailey3 on May 02, 2017, 09:51:46 PM
What does Paul charge for a call?

I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND HE SAID $100
AND NO MORE ORDERS FOR AT Least A YEAR
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

jed clampett

That must gonna be the new price when he does take orders...i got 3 from him the first part of April and they were 258.00..

outdoors

YUP MAYBE
WE TALKED WHEN ONE OF HIS CALLS WAS LISTED ON EBAY , AND HE CHUCKLED
ABOUT THE GOING BID AT THE TIME ...........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field