News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sold!!!!!

Started by golfernash, April 28, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

TerryLNanny

Where does the box come into play. Sorry I've been busy, haven't had time to play my newly acquired Platz ???? slate, our Marlin Watkins box, or  Steve Mann box calls, this is a highly contagious disease. Hahaha!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Daddy rat

idratherb

I think the financing would fall thru due to the appraisal cut on this one.

mspaci

sorry, its a pot call not worth $365, not many turkey calls are.  JMO,  Mike

JRWALLSIII

:wagon:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Corder call is worth it to me.
Lots of great calls but his are hard to come by.
You can live off dirt cakes if you want but I'm sure you've all bought steaks for dinner
You can ride a bike to work but probably drive a truck.....
Just saying
That's the beauty of America. If you work hard you can afford nice things.
I'm
New to this forum......being a hard core conservative and believing in capatilisim I find all the negative comments odd.

I know this. I got a nice call heading my way!!!!

nsselle

crenshawco

That's a great post bud, and you are spot on. I've got a Corder pot and I wouldn't take 365 for it. IMO there's not a better pot out there right now. It's simple supply/demand economics, and the market dictates the price. Despite what the whiners here say, the market price on Corders is easily $300 +

jed clampett

I have corders and Platz pots...they are good calls but not the holy grail...will they call turkeys..yes...and so will a lot of other pots...would I pay these premium prices...he77 no!....but to each his own!!

Double B

Welcome to the forum!    Don't mind me, I'm tight as the bark on a beech tree.....enjoy the call. 
Followed by buzzards

crenshawco

Jed, enlighten us. What is the Holy Grail of pots?

nsselle

There isn't one it's a pot call that's the best part.

jed clampett

There is no holy grail...that is what I am trying to say..i can call in just as many turkeys with a roberts..spring allure..pecker wrecker..and so on...is it just the allure of owning a Platz or corder???

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: jed clampett on April 28, 2017, 10:49:48 PM
There is no holy grail...that is what I am trying to say..i can call in just as many turkeys with a roberts..spring allure..pecker wrecker..and so on...is it just the allure of owning a Platz or corder???

Im with you jed , however if someone has the cash and wants to pay it for a call , then its thier business. This being said there is not a pot call out there that is worth that much to me. I love calls and collect them , but would not pay the kind of money for a neil cost box either. Its like everthing though , it may be worth it to others and thats fine by me , i will pass on a pot that someone puts a price tag like that on.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE