Main Menu

Slate Call Giveaway(We have a winner!)

Started by CASH, February 10, 2011, 07:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob

wgt. 20.4 lbs  brd. 10.3    rgt spr . 1.25    lft spr . 1.25
OSCEOLA GROUND AND POUND BABY !!!!!!!

CASH

Ya'll are killing me.  So close yet so far.   I'm debating on just having you tell me what city and country I resided from 1997-1999.  Might have better luck.   :TooFunny:

I've given you the weight, now I'll give you the spur length.  Just guess the beard length.

16lbs. 8 oz.  1/2 in spurs (both sides)
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

coachmitchel

CASH

flintlock

6 1/2" beard.  But he gobbled like a man.   :)
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

CASH

FireFly908

FireFly908

CASH

FireFly908

FireFly908

FireFly908

CASH