OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dumb people

Started by Mailman, April 11, 2011, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman

I need private ground. I didn't see him but I believe its the same dumb idiot that's been busting my hunts in the past. Only heard 2 gobbling this morning. So I sit patiently. Then I had the crap scared out of me. This knot head was using the squealing hen. MAN WAS IT LOUD! then as usual he keeps walking around with a gobble tube. I guess I cant complain much because its public ground. But when your in the woods at 5:15 am and he comes walking through at 9:00am it test my patients.
One Shot One Kill

a-j calls

I bet the squealing hen did get your attention...Sadly a lot of dumb hunters out there.

harvester

wished you had a video camera I bet. Need to get stuff like on video and post it on here.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Squelling hen :TooFunny:

TrackeySauresRex

That's a bummer..Walking around with a gobble tube on state land  :o Not to sharp! You know what they say about common sense..It ain't too common!

Quote from: harvester on April 11, 2011, 05:24:46 PM
wished you had a video camera I bet. Need to get stuff like on video and post it on here.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Squelling hen :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: that would be funny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

OLE RASPY

Devastator

next time he tries to gobble send a low brass load the opposite way ;) ;D :-X,i will say no more to take care of these kind of wacko's.

Jay

;D Public hunting is what it is. If he keeps walking the woods on Public using a Gobbler call, chances are he won't be around long. :TooFunny:

northwoodshntr

Maybe next time- you walk up to him and ask for his name and address so someone knows where to send the Darwin Award.  Keep your chin up, it is what it is.

hookedspur

Quote from: northwoodshntr on April 11, 2011, 07:32:19 PM
Maybe next time- you walk up to him and ask for his name and address so someone knows where to send the Darwin Award.  Keep your chin up, it is what it is.
:TooFunny: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Snoody Bastid

Maybe he has a deathwish. Suicide by HEVI?

RutnNStrutn

Find a spot DEEP into the woods to leave idiots like him behind. Me & my friends call them "Wally's". :lol:  No offense if anyone here at OG is named Wally. :toothy12:
I feel your pain. Down here in Florida, I can't afford a lease at the prices they charge. So I hunt WMA's, and yeah, it can be tough, especially when some Wally camps out in your area.

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

lmbhngr

You can fix alot of things in life but YOU CAN`T FIX STUPID!!!

KYFrid

It wasn't Eddie Salter was it?  :TooFunny: