Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Juice

HFultzjr

Good job and nice bird!
Certainly one to remember.
:fud: :OGani:

CDNduckslayer

WildTigerTrout

Congratulations, nothing like taking a good bird off public land.  My best bird ever came off public forest land. I always thought to myself " The turkeys have no idea what land is public or private".  Again great job. Just a little more satisfaction walking out of the woods after taking one where anybody can hunt.  ;)
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

boatpaddle

Congratulations on a fine gobbler...

P, D, P pays big dividends. .

Persistence,  determination,  & patience. ..

WTG. !!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Double B

That is an accomplishment, taking a gobbler off public land solo.  Nicely done! 
Followed by buzzards

Lucky_Strutter

The Great White Spur Hunter

Strick9

Very solid bird for public, make ya feel right nice don't it !
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

born2hunt

good job man...and just for the future, with your phone on selfie mode and 10 sec timer, you can prop it up on a rock or log and get some pretty dang good solo pics.
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Cut N Run

Congratulations on a fine public land bird. Well played.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

kjnengr

Congratulations and way to stick with it. 

After experiences like thatit makes me a better hunter.  I remember the tough times and how it worked out and use that for motivation to hunt through the tough times.

kjnengr

Quote from: born2hunt on April 23, 2017, 09:59:30 PM
good job man...and just for the future, with your phone on selfie mode and 10 sec timer, you can prop it up on a rock or log and get some pretty dang good solo pics.

I agree with this and use the timer on my phone and camera all the time.

However, I find the main camera to take better pictures than the "selfie" front camera.  Like born2hunt said, you can prop it up on a log/rock whatever or take one of these when you are hunting by yourself.

I think they are called a Gorillapod by Joby.  They have adapters for cell phones or regular cameras.

1iagobblergetter

Like someone else said Persistence pays...if they weren't challenging at times and I ever got them completely figured out I would have given it up along time ago. The challenge and finally succeeding is a big part of what makes it so Great!!! Congrats!!

Geechie

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!