turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's your fav pot call?

Started by aeasley10, April 20, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strick9

I have run a bunch and always come back to my 3" Titanium Bocate by Mr Sinclair.
LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

Brantleyville

Depends on the day of the week and the striker.....part of the addiction we all share.

yelpy

Pots calls aren't my favorite so I can't say I really have one. I like a few that I really like though.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Tapatalk

yelpy

Quote from: yelpy on April 24, 2017, 06:32:37 AM
Pots calls aren't my favorite so I can't say I really have one. I have a few that I really like though.

kwild835

Quote from: Rzrbac on April 21, 2017, 08:54:07 PM
I haven't owned many a Trice and a Halloran and a Woodhaven. I just got an Atomic 13 from Mr. Shaffer that IMO blows all of the ones I have owned away.  I'm about a 90% mouth call user but this call is gonna get used next week.  It just has that sound, you can tell gobblers are gonna fall in love with it!
They sure have in my brief experience with the call this year.

CMBOSTC

I make a chestnut anodized aluminum over anodized aluminum matched with a Rosewood striker that is the best pot that I've ever played. I carry it with me on every hunt.

tha bugman

I picked a Hunter Specialties Lil Suzi pot up on clearance last year and have been really impressed with the tones that I have been getting out of it this year.

Westernmassman

Woodhaven Cherry Classic with laminated striker. Did the job again on Monday!

RemCrystal

Just got a new call stoned aluminum over aluminum from bearded hen turkey calls. Sounds really good easy to run. Field proven with two dead toms already this season.

Happy hooker

Brad Roberts zebrawood bronzed glass,,it's a gem

turkeymanjim

Halloran Crystal mistress, Clint Corder slate, Woodhaven vision aluminum.

Coop1082

Halloran Twisted Sister, Hanks Padauk Aluminum, and a Trice Aluminum over Aluminum in black acrylic. Have a Roberts Poplar glass over aluminum on the way and I'm extremely excited to play it coming from the reviews on here.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

MattinIdaho

Today it's a Hanks Pauduk Slate.

WildTigerTrout

Cody "Woodsman" slate with Cody's now discontinued Bocote wood striker.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Txag12

Currently my brad Roberts black walnut bronzed glass over aluminum