Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Chamberlain, Sinclair FS (Price Drop) or Trade

Started by Bowhuntr73, April 18, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhuntr73

FS are new never hunted pots for sale or TRADE, paypal only. Will come with strikers. Buy more than one and I will reduce price best I can.

Sinclair Mexican Cocobola Glass  57.00
Screamin Demon 45.00 Posted before SOLD
MAC 42.00  SOLD
Chamberlain ABW ivory  crystal / slate  35.00
Strawser Yellow Deuce  85.00 SOLD
Strawser Aluminum 75.00 SOLD

$80 tyd for last two*******

TerryLNanny

I'll take the Strawser's PM sent

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Bowhuntr73

TerryLNanny

Don't waste your time typing you'll take it here, while someone else is going straight to PM. Got beat out like this before. J.S.

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

Bowhuntr73

jed clampett

Quote from: TerryLNanny on April 18, 2017, 01:48:31 PM
Don't waste your time typing you'll take it here, while someone else is going straight to PM. Got beat out like this before. J.S.  this is very true..got beat out on several pots this way...straight to p
m's from now on

yelpy

LOL! Now you guys know my secret. 

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Tapatalk

jed clampett

Quote from: yelpy on April 18, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Lol..it used to be long time back...people would post directly on forum so everyone could see...now it has gotten the quickest to send a pm...and then you really will never know if your first or last...a guy can give them to whom ever he wants

wvmntnhick

Quote from: jed clampett on April 18, 2017, 08:20:30 PM
Quote from: yelpy on April 18, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Lol..it used to be long time back...people would post directly on forum so everyone could see...now it has gotten the quickest to send a pm...and then you really will never know if your first or last...a guy can give them to whom ever he wants
I think most will deal honestly as far as pm's are concerned. Does suck that it's not in the open but then some guys will also want to hear it before deciding. That takes some time if you're on the road and it's often easier to just sell to the first pm that says they want it. I know I've asked to hear a call before buying and it's been sold simply because someone else was willing to take it without the seller having to go through the hassle. Money talks as they say.

Bowhuntr73

I use the time stamp, whoever says they want it first, whether on post or pm gets it. But they can't waste time and must be committed to the purchase. I think that is fair. Trust me I have been burned by the buddy system!

yelpy

Quote from: Bowhuntr73 on April 18, 2017, 08:56:09 PM
I use the time stamp, whoever says they want it first, whether on post or pm gets it. But they can't waste time and must be committed to the purchase. I think that is fair. Trust me I have been burned by the buddy system!

I do the same. I check the time on the pm and time on the listing. Which ever is first that's who gets it.

Bowhuntr73

Bowhuntr73

Price Drop. Combine and save Great Pots. Make offer!!!

Bowhuntr73

Bowhuntr73