turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wts top shelf cacklin crystal

Started by Stump.270, April 10, 2017, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

Seen that these are going for big mo ey so figured I would try 225 shipped it's in excellent condition I can get the pic to load if u p.m with your phone number I will send a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryLNanny

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

KYHeadhunter02

225 pasos or USD? :blob10:

I would throw it on eBay and let em have at it. Seen a Platz hit 321.00 couple weeks ago. :z-twocents:

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

REBELYELL

mwr

Don't think that will happen on here.........

nsselle

What is the big deal with these calls? were they limited in production or are people just goofy on ebay paying over $300.  If it doesn't call gold plated turkeys I don't see the justification.

jed clampett

Some people just think there is a holy grail out there..i personally would not pay these premium prices...not even for corder or platz...and I have several from both..would much rather have a great custom box for that money...again that's just me!!

870BkWht

Quote from: nsselle on April 11, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
What is the big deal with these calls? were they limited in production or are people just goofy on ebay paying over $300.  If it doesn't call gold plated turkeys I don't see the justification.

I think the allure behind the Top Shelf Cacklin Crystal was that the pot itself was made with laminations of cherry and dymondwood.  Dymondwood is an impregnated resin laminated product that was produced in a plywood plant in Vermont and it burned to the ground.  Dymondwood is no longer in production and has become a hot commodity, therefore the Top Shelf Cacklin Crystal pot will never be made again with those same materials.

All that being said, I would have to agree with others, I personally do not feel that any pot call is worth that kind of bread

yelpy

If I didn't already buy one I would be buying this one.