turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Delaware Double

Started by albrubacker, April 08, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albrubacker

A friend and I shot our second double in 6 yrs (1 bird limit per yr) at 11:30 on opening day. The first turkey sounds we heard all day. We were just getting up to go back to the truck to try another property when I heard a faint gobble. So I sat back down and starting cutting loudly. They hit right back, closed 80-100 yrds in 3 min.
Good day!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

MDSTRUTNRUT

VERY NICE!   Run some down across the border for me  LOL
:fud::OGani: 
CONGRATS!

Lucky_Strutter

The Great White Spur Hunter

yelpy

Now that's a paint brush on that bird. Congrat's to both!!!

renegade19

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

LaLongbeard

What length beard is that? Looks like a neck tie ...congrats
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

albrubacker

Quote from: Phillipshunt on April 09, 2017, 08:04:05 AM
What length beard is that? Looks like a neck tie ...congrats
He had 5 beards for a total of 32.25". The other bird had 2 beards.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

SteelerFan

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

owlhoot

Congrats to you guys!
Five bearded    Wow

suburbhunter

mgm1955

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God