OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

#1 down, Hardest earned bird in a while... with video

Started by catman529, April 07, 2017, 09:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

The turkeys beat my butt this week but it was all worth it in the end. This is the first time I have taken a whole week off work to turkey hunt, and of course it did not go as easy as hoped. But I can't complain.

I had to weed through 24 GB and 475 individual clips of video to put this together into a watchable video. It's all the best parts of my past week of hunting and the bird I finally killed in the end. It was all on public land this week, going to some private land tomorrow for a change.

Hope yall enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7CPwwm9lM

nsselle

Awesome video, that blows about that roost shot, i thought that bird was yours!!

frank1969

TN Beard Buster

houagie

Spring Fever

Great video!!!
Wat to hang in there and congrats!!!

deerhunt1988

Loved the video. Couldn't help but laugh when the bird got shot off the roost and when the other hunters missed the field bird. Sums up my experiences with public hunting in those parts. Chuckled at your comment after the gun stock broke too. Way to stick with em and connect!

maytom

Way to stick with it!!! To bad about your buddy's stock!!!

DirtNap647

great video I look forward to these every year ...you do a very nice job :icon_thumright:

TRG3

Very nice video!! I'm glad that I've found some private land - the farmer just wants the turkeys killed because they eat his corn sprouts - to hunt where I don't have to be concerned with hunter competition.

WisTurk

Nice job Catman!  You always put out a quality video, which is why I'm a subscriber  :icon_thumright:

owlhoot

Good video. What the heck happened to your  buddy stock?

suburbhunter

I always enjoy your videos Catman!!!   :icon_thumright:
Tough break on the double.

HFultzjr