OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Platz on the way

Started by skimerhorn, April 06, 2017, 10:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skimerhorn

After 2 years my cherry slate is on the way. Our vs season opens Sat but I will have it next week! I'm so excited. I'm gonna try to get back on his list for a glass call but not sure he's taking orders now? Gonna ask I him when he sends me the invoice

outdoors

CONGRATULATIONS

I TALKED TO IM AND OO SEE IF HE IS TAKING ORDERS ,, NO ,,
HE And HIS WIFE HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AND THATS PRIORITY.....
Maybe towards the end of the year for me ...
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

scoot12

You will love your new cherry Platz killer,  thats awesome.  Scoot

jed clampett

I just got 3 from Paul...you will love the cherry slate..i do!

mgm1955

vgobbler

I picked up a cherry slate couple years ago. think it was an 8 month wait back then.  I still carry that one in my deepest pockets when hunting. that'd be a tough one to lose or break and then wait for replacement. 

enjoy it and good luck

Quote from: skimerhorn on April 06, 2017, 10:11:25 AM
After 2 years my cherry slate is on the way. Our vs season opens Sat but I will have it next week! I'm so excited. I'm gonna try to get back on his list for a glass call but not sure he's taking orders now? Gonna ask I him when he sends me the invoice

hunter22

Congrats on a great call.

skimerhorn

My call came today. It was worth the wait! It's all turkey and easy to run. Sounds different then anything I have but is all turkey. Cannot wait to get it in the woods tomorrow. Almost a lil nervous to hunt it haha

Spitten and drummen

In my opinion , I dont know of any pot calls that are better than pauls. Every one of his pots i own are great sounding. Just traded for another maple slate today. When said and done i will have 9 total pots from him.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE