turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Smoker from Bill Lyman

Started by letinmfly, April 05, 2017, 09:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letinmfly

Just received this Cedar Deadly Double II from Bill today.  It's glass over aluminum with a small slate on the bottom and Bill matched it up with a Dymalux striker.  From soft calling to getting outright aggressive this call does it all.  Smooth rollover with a great yelp on it, along with great cutts, clucks and purrs.
Bill thanks for a great call my friend!!!  I couldn't be happier!!
These are pics that Bill sent me and it's the middle call and striker.

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

MG150

Congrats Lou,great lookin pot.I know coming from Bill it's got to be pure turkey

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes

crenshawco

That's a sweet looking pot and I'm sure it sounds even better.

Bowhuntr73

Thats a looker, congrats on a great looking pot!

Clardh

I have a cedar slate from Bill I got this year and I love it. The dymalux striker is a good match for that call and all slate calls!!!

Snood Life

TauntoHawk

I've been wanting a two sider and have been looking around listening to sound files that I can find to try and find what I want. Very interested in one of these deadly doubles in aluminum I think

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sbbow

Congrats Lou on a great call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Well because MikeStaten is such a good guy he's gonna hook me up with an aluminum deadly double in persimmon pot
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scoot12

great looking call Lou.  Scoot

mgm1955

jed clampett

Nice looking call Lou...love that cedar!!

SS Calls

Congrats Lou! Bill's a fine call maker.  :icon_thumright:

TauntoHawk

I got my hands on this one yesterday, an aluminum over aluminum over slate in a persimmon pot. Told my buddy who I'm going to Nebraska with in two days that it's sassy over sleepy. Top has that high front note aluminums come with but not the unnatural metallic ping that a bunch I've played have and I can't stand. Can play the rasp in or out depending on striker and pressure while the back side plays those great soft sweet yelps and purrs. I have a dylumax? striker coming this week as well to pair with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk