OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Least favorite pot call surface.

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 02, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Dod one with your favorite . Now lets do it with your least favorite and why. Mine is copper because its so finickey and loads up strikers quickly. Dont get me wrong , it sounds good when it working right , but I just hate a pot thats inconsistent.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

mikejd

SteelerFan

Agreed. Copper and I have never been friends. I'm jealous of those that are friends, 'cause it sounds good when it's "right".

Candyman

Copper followed closely by ceramic.

Techn9cian02

Copper, due to lack of consistency

skimerhorn

MikeStaten

Copper followed by bead blasted aluminum. Copper is too inconsistent and just don't like bead blasted aluminum, much prefer plain anodized aluminum.

TauntoHawk

Had a copper once wasn't a fan, I actually like ceramic a lot

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scoot12

New Yorker

I'm very surprised about how many people said copper. My copper queen has been non-stop sold out since the beginning of February. Its been my best selling this year by far. I thought copper was the trend for this year.

jed clampett

Copper by far...i am just to inconsistant..sometimes sounds great then just when you think you got it..screech!!..lol....dont want that to happen in the field..and I have had them from some of the best!!

870BkWht

Another vote for copper.  Also i hate bead blasted glass and aluminum

dejake

I love my copper.  Least favorite is anodized aluminum.

davisd9

Metallics, especially copper. Just too finicky for me. When I am worked up while working a gobbler I want a user friendly call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer