OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

F/S.F/T Yinglin cast cactus titanium/glass and sycamore crystal/slate SPF!! SPF!

Started by jed clampett, April 02, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

Yingling cast cactus titanium/glass w/Yingling 1 pc ipe striker...47.00 tyd..USPS M/O ONLY
Yingling blue dyed stabilized sycamore crystal/slate 2 sider...27.00.00 tyd..USPS M/O ONLY....NO PAYPAL
Never hunted...i have pics if someone could post would be appreciated....thanks....both pots for 67.00

jed clampett

Both these calls sound great...i am surprised there is no interest...especially for the titanium!!....almost half price for a cast cactus pot!

wvmntnhick

If you took paypal, id take it. I just don't like dealing with the USPS.

compton30

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 12, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
If you took paypal, id take it. I just don't like dealing with the USPS.

x2. I'd have bought the crystal right off the bat if PayPal was available

jed clampett

Lol..well no paypal!!...if a m/o  stops people from buying a call...they don't want it bad enough!!...i know I have wanted calls but only pay pal was excepted..so to each their own!

wvmntnhick

Quote from: jed clampett on April 12, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
Lol..well no paypal!!...if a m/o  stops people from buying a call...they don't want it bad enough!!...i know I have wanted calls but only pay pal was excepted..so to each their own!
Totally understand. It's not everyone's "cup of tea". Personally, I'm tired of dealing with our local post office. Another factor being that I've already got his titanium and crystal. Doesn't mean I wouldn't have taken another at that price because you're moving them very cheap. Looks like someone already jumped in there anyway.

compton30

Quote from: jed clampett on April 12, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

No hard feelings here! I don't even know where ya go to get a money order in the first place. Grocery store? Insert comment about Millenials ruining the country

Forked lighting

If you still have these for sale pm me

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk