OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Gun Wrap ??

Started by campcreekfarm, March 31, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

campcreekfarm

Anyone got any before and after pics of this stuff done on a gun and any opinions on it?  I have an "beater" 870 that I hunt with and thought this might be a good inexpensive way to breath a little fresh air into it, ha.  Thank you.

JHoyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sswv

where can the gunwraps be found?

JHoyle

Just google mossy oak graphics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble!

Many have said here before they are very good quality. Never tried one because of the tactical stock on my gun but entertain the idea every year. JHoyle's gun looks very nice.

shedhunta

Just did mine.  Takes time for sure.  Gotta have a heat gun or hair dryer and an exacto knife.  Plan on 3hrs.  I did my vent rib too. 

sswv

that looks great shedhunta.  I was curious about the shurshot stock but your pic answered my next question.

Dr Juice

KYStalker

I like my wrap, but it does make the gun a little slick.
If you're not first, your last!!

sevetts

I did my little 1300 20ga and am really happy with it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Strutr

Nice work fellas, those gun wrap jobs look great!  Does the wrap give off much sheen/reflection in the sunlight? 

sevetts

Quote from: Strutr on April 12, 2017, 08:56:38 AM
Nice work fellas, those gun wrap jobs look great!  Does the wrap give off much sheen/reflection in the sunlight?
They are non reflective, that shouldn't be an issue. But they do take time

taylorjones20

Wow y'all done a great job on those.  Kinda makes me wanna do my old 870 in the original bottomland...
Alive only by the Grace Of God

kdfester

Is the Mossy Oak decal on the buttstock part of the graphic or added? If so is it with every pattern?

longbow2240