OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Twisting Creek, Mora over Butternut

Started by Hillbilly yelper, March 27, 2017, 08:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly yelper

Ya'll give a listen and tell me what you think. Thanks guys! Also, want to give a big shout out to my daughter, Kaylin Sparks for graduating with her LPN. She is my hunting buddy and she has made this Hillbilly Yelper so proud!

https://youtu.be/rRQLs6sme6Q
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

West Augusta

Congrats Kaylin.  Tim, you should be proud and I'm sure that she is equally proud of you.

Looks like you missed the video.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Hillbilly yelper

Quote from: West Augusta on March 27, 2017, 08:30:39 PM
Congrats Kaylin.  Tim, you should be proud and I'm sure that she is equally proud of you.

Looks like you missed the video.

THank you, Steve...it seems to be a bad habit...I alway forget the video...lol!
Tim

SteelerFan

Congrats to your daughter (and proud Pop!).

Sounds good - I like the tone of that yelp. And man, you can sure burn the rails off a box!

Hillbilly yelper

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 27, 2017, 08:38:47 PM
Congrats to your daughter (and proud Pop!).

Sounds good - I like the tone of that yelp. And man, you can sure burn the rails off a box!

thanks man! Appreciate the kind words!
Tim

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Awesome calling, good luck hunting this year. You'll probably having turkeys? running over top of ya.  :turkey2:

Rzrbac

Once again you rock that box!  That's probably my favorite one so far. Congrats to your daughter, hope you guys have an awesome spring.

Hillbilly yelper

Quote from: Jeffwhitecustomcalls on March 27, 2017, 10:14:08 PM
Awesome calling, good luck hunting this year. You'll probably having turkeys? running over top of ya.  :turkey2:

Thanks man, gonna have to order one of your calls soon and give it a ring! Good luck to you this spring!
Tim

Hillbilly yelper

Quote from: Jeffwhitecustomcalls on March 27, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

Thanks man, Im gonna have to order one of your boxes soon and give it a ring! Good luck this spring!
Tim

Hillbilly yelper

Quote from: Rzrbac on March 28, 2017, 05:17:03 AM
Once again you rock that box!  That's probably my favorite one so far. Congrats to your daughter, hope you guys have an awesome spring.

Thank you for the kind words....Im giving all the glory to God!
Tim

mgm1955

tha bugman