OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best Mouth Call Maker

Started by StruttinGobbler3, March 26, 2017, 12:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Lead

Appalachian Custom Calls-Jonathan Shull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamblinman

Hooks. Great quality and service!
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Borat

The only mouth calls you'll ever need-- HOOKS!

dejake

I like Gooserbat and Pecker Wrecker

StruttinGobbler3

Wow, thanks for all the feedback. I already use hooks, and I agree they make a great call. Sounds like I need to give gooserbat a shot
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

supremepredator

Hallorans run good for me. I can cutt really, really good on the black diaphram (black cherry is what it's called) flat liner (the white one) is a little higher pitched and is a nice change up. whichever calls you go with, just know everyone makes great calls and you can't and won't be disappointed with whichever ones you go with. I think having a call that's easy to run when your heart is pounding out of your chest is very important.
"Save the habitat,save the hunt"

yelpaholic

Swamp boy custom calls makes some really good quality calls. easy to blow and very realistic. he has a web site and is on facebook..

FLGobstopper

Been using the Halloran mouth calls almost exclusively the last 5 years and done real well with them. Picked up a few new ones at Unicoi this year from Pecker Wrecker that I've been really pleased with.

TauntoHawk

Mouth calls are extremely based on personal preference.. for me it's Halloran, houndstooth, hooks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cottonmouth

Been using Hook's for a couple years now. Best I've used.

Green Trumpeter

I've had good luck with the calls from Sadler Mcgraw (Champions Choice).

Picked up a couple two seasons back and really liked them. They've worked very well for me and I've piled up a bunch of gobblers with them.
Have another order of calls from him shipping to me right now!  :z-guntootsmiley:

Gobble!

I have tried a pile of calls. Custom calls and calls you can buy from walmart. I keep coming back to Primos.

kyturkeyhunter4

PALongspur

Mossberg835