turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Mouth Call Maker

Started by StruttinGobbler3, March 26, 2017, 12:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

Just curious, who's making some of the best mouth calls now? I usually stick to hooks and woodhaven, haven't kept up with many of the others. Just wanted to try something different. Thanks
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

troutfisher13111

I like Gooserbat.  Sound good and very consistent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BowBendr

To me it is a tie between Steve Kinder at XT Calls and Sadler McGraw at Champions Choice.....
Both make extremely good calls, always several in my vest !!

WV Ridge Reaper

wvlimbhanger

I've been very, very pleased with gooserbat mouth calls over the years. I also got some from Darren Dye that are really good as well. Either one are worth your time and money to order.

Yoder409

Quote from: Terry on March 26, 2017, 01:17:54 PM
I like Gooserbat.  Sound good and very consistent

X2

Been VERY pleased with the quality !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

I'm a fan of the old Quaker boy , mouth calls with the white tape, you can still order these off Quaker Boy site. Twin II, True double and old boss hen... I don't use but a couple and these..I bought several few years ago. It's just what i started with over 25 years ago...I'm sure they are better ones i just don't care for all those cuts and V ...etc...   What gets me with some of these mouth calls is the tape they use...

crenshawco

Quote from: BowBendr on March 26, 2017, 01:26:28 PM
To me it is a tie between Steve Kinder at XT Calls and Sadler McGraw at Champions Choice.....

You got a contact for Steve? I'd like to try a few of his calls

wvmntnhick

I'm not certain who's the best but I do like my gooserbat calls a lot.

Turkeyjerky

I been using the Woodhaven Copperhead 2 but I keep hearing good things about gooserbat. I need to give them a try.

Tomfoolery

A couple guys down here started making calls last year or 2. If you havent heard of em Sheaux Stopper custom calls yall look them up. I quit using everything else once i tried these. Fit good easy to run and sound great. My favorite is their v-cut.

BowBendr

Quote from: crenshawco on March 26, 2017, 04:33:05 PM
Quote from: BowBendr on March 26, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

You got a contact for Steve? I'd like to try a few of his calls

He took his website down, you have to contact him thru FaceBook. His page is called XT Outdoors.

Hillbilly yelper

Cramer Calls are awesome. Sometimes he runs specials on his calls...check out his facebook page
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

husker

Txag12