OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Free pair of...... moccasins

Started by Old Gobbler, March 26, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Cloud

I'd have to try to rearrange thier positions  :z-guntootsmiley:

1iagobblergetter

That's one of the only good things I can come up with that's good about snow and cold weather...

monty690

That'd be a great breedin' pair right there for somebody looking to get started. ????????

I guess they're just born with a bad attitude. They're the only snake that I know of that will actually come after you.

Yoder409

So show us the "AFTER" picture.....................
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

coyote1

Those would look great glued on my bow limbs.

Old Gobbler

Heart rate.....it certainly woke me up , I was roosting birds for the ranch , all I had was a rifle in the cart for shooting yotes...with only one round , so I blew one nearly in half , I beat the other with a fence post , the one I shot came back and got up on the high part of a rut and stuck it's head up out the bush and knee high hieght,  sneaky mo-fo

The moccasins are a very aggressive snake down here in Florida , they bite anything ...cattle , tractor tires , dogs , and worst yet people --

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WNCTracker

Nothing like hunting the southeastern coast to make you question every step. Sitting in a swamp bottom, hiding in saw palms, I'm constantly scanning left right front back and worst of all up!  I hate cotton mouths!! (No offense "cottonmouth")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

No thanks. Bad tempered critters!

Rzrbac

Couple of whacks with a stick. My 40 acres is covered in them.  I walked it with a biologist this week. I told him if he should come back during warmer weather watch out for them. We are blessed with a bunch here in SEMO.

I just hate that smell after I kill one!

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Rzrbac on March 26, 2017, 04:05:12 PM
Couple of whacks with a stick. My 40 acres is covered in them.  I walked it with a biologist this week. I told him if he should come back during warmer weather watch out for them. We are blessed with a bunch here in SEMO.

Learn to control your bodily functions better then.  :TooFunny:

WNCTracker

Quote from: wvmntnhick on March 26, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
Quote from: Rzrbac on March 26, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

Learn to control your bodily functions better then.  :TooFunny:
I wish I had said this first. That's a good one!

Rzrbac

Kind of walked right into that ;D. Better that than one of those no shoulders.

Devastator

I honestly do not know how you folks with all the snakes dare to walk into the woods before daylight??
Im scared of even the smallest gardner snakes here in Pa!!

saltysenior

Quote from: WNCTracker on March 26, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
Nothing like hunting the southeastern coast to make you question every step. Sitting in a swamp bottom, hiding in saw palms, I'm constantly scanning left right front back and worst of all up!  I hate cotton mouths!! (No offense "cottonmouth")

never worried about walking too much.............it was sitting,backed into a palmetto head,that had armadillo     ( I hoped) borrows all over in it....especially on warm days after a cold spell.    nothing can shake me more than the ''singing '' of a diamondback.. 

Clif Owen

Quote from: Devastator on March 26, 2017, 09:38:14 PM
I honestly do not know how you folks with all the snakes dare to walk into the woods before daylight??
Im scared of even the smallest gardner snakes here in Pa!!

You don't dwell on the thought. If you do; you can't function. Until about 3 years ago; I squirrel  hunted in tennis shoes. Coonhunted about 4 nights a week and still don't own snake boots or chaps.