turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Missouri/Illinois Call Makers

Started by Blairj, March 22, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blairj

Wasn't really sure where to put this so I'll put it right here.

Just curious to see who and how many call makers we have in MO/IL area and if they have shops that welcome fellow enthusiasts to stop in.  I think it would be great to be able to see/listen/work the calls in person.  I hear of a few shops in other parts of the country that do this but have never seen anyone mentioned for MO/IL.   

pappy

I am in Southeastern Missouri, I will welcome anyone and have over the years. One thing I require is that you pick up a broom (or in my case leaf blower) and clean shop for three hours during your visit. LOL......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Blairj

Perfect!  I am just west of St Louis about 30 min.  I have no problems grabbing a broom and dustpan, I'd be move then happy to help out and hopefully learn a few things, heck to be honest you'll probably have to kick me out, lol.  Is the number in your signature up to date? 

Also, I just found out about a gentleman named Don Bald who lives pretty close to where I work.  I found his website but unfortunately have no seen anything about his calls on here and this is where I get the majority of my information.  Anyone have any experience with his calls?

Bolandstrutters

Not sure if he lets just anyone in his shop, but Dave Tyree makes some awesome calls out of Linn Missouri.  Great guy to talk to.