OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Midway has Fed Heavy 7's

Started by Yoder409, March 21, 2017, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

In stock now.  $18.99/box

2 boxes = $15 rebate from Federal

Pretty hard deal to pass up.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Bolandstrutters

Where are you seeing that rebate?  I see you get a t shirt, but didn't see the actual money back rebate.

Quackwacker NC

Federal website says $5 a box up to 2 boxes, still not bad!

steinb3rg

Magshok rebate is the one for heavyweights

Natty Bumpo

THANKS  for the headsup.   :thanks:

NB

Yoder409

I'm seeing the 2 boxes/$10 rebate now.

But I'd swear I saw $7.50/box rebate on Heavyweights somewhere the night I plan Ed my order.........Like maybe on a link from Midway's site.

Either way...........Good deal on Heavy 20's
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

FLGobstopper

Looks like they're out of stock at the moment. Bummer guess I gotta go by the local shop and pick some up at $25 a box.  ::)

7shooter

Quote from: FLGobstopper on March 27, 2017, 10:02:00 PM
Looks like they're out of stock at the moment. Bummer guess I gotta go by the local shop and pick some up at $25 a box.  ::)
I know your spending a few more bucks but f your local shop stocks them then you should support them.  Your fortunate to have that option.

Izzyjoe

They've been unavailable seasonable run for months.

FL-Boss

Nope... Just went out of stock a few days ago. I just had 5 boxes delivered today from Midway. They were ordered about 5 days ago

Izzyjoe

Man, they must have gotten a limited supply, cause I've been watching every week for awhile!

Yoder409

Graf & Sons has 2 3/4" Heavy 7's
PA elitist since 1979