Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whats your favorite Ford, chevy,toyota,dodge...etc??

Started by turkey slayer, February 10, 2011, 04:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegan Bowhunter

Love me my Jeeps.   Once the snow is gone my Grand Cherokee will be moving on and I will be stuck in an '02 Taurus for a year or two.  Sure gonna miss the transfer case.  But the 25+MPG will be very nice.

Have owned used all but Dodge.  Best truck was a 94 Toyota 4x4, she was like a mule, would go anywhere.  In a perfect world, my next truck would be a Toyota (if I can find one that will hold the family easily) or Jeep Wrangler.   In reality, it will be what is available used at the best price.  Likely either a Chevy, Ford or Dodge ext cab 4x4, or a 4 door Tahoe  4x4.  Something I can put a snow plow on and also carry the family to the woods or lake or in laws with ease.

The whole Chevy vs Toyota vs Ford vs Dodge thing is kinda humorous.   Each have there up sides and down sides.  I would compare it to custom turkey calls... but we all know that is way more serious than the brand of a vehicle...   :z-guntootsmiley:

slawman

just got  me 2010 silverado....love it...traded a ford that I had for 20 years for it,,,just wanted to try a chevy .

Jbird22

Chester

Was a Chevy man now I am a Toyota man thanks to Government Motors.

PANYHunter

Quote from: paboxcall on February 10, 2011, 05:48:08 PM
Just bought a 2010 Nissan Titan couple months back.  Love it.

:z-winnersmiley:

We do have a winner.  Love my 06.  Almost 100,000 miles on it and nothing but routine maintenance. and made in the good ol' USA

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

doublegobble

Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

WV Gobble Gobble

2006 FORD Explorer with 68,500 on it and rides like a dream.  Pushes through the snow with no problem and absolutely loves the beach in the outer banks of NC.

Muskie03

99' F-150    206,000mi  Been through heck and back.  After what I put that truck through guiding in British Columbia I will stick with Ford. Driving through rivers up to the hood, taking her up mountain sides I wouldn't even wanna climb. Lost my muffler up there somewhere, and my license plate too(I did find that though).
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Peck1524

'07 F150 FX4 4x4 49,000 miles.  Best truck I've ever owned!!

cahaba

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

cahaba

Last truck I owned was a 96 Chevy Z71. Im driving a 2000 Ford 4x4 offroad. Tough as a anvil. With gas prices Im thinkin about a Toyota 4Runner 4x4.

latimer shedhead

vicksburg

Gotta go with Ford!
I've had a F150 Super Crew 4x4 for the last 5 years.  It's still a great truck after 180,000 miles.
]