turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTT Matched Set of Buice Trumpets

Started by hunter22, March 16, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Lots of interest in Billy's trumpets and easy to see why. I have several from him and here is a matched set of 5 1/2-inch and 6-inch Lignum Vitae trumpets with #3 and # 4 Lignum push-in mouthpieces. These trumpets have never been out of my house as I hunt a Buice Snakewood trumpet. These need to go to the woods. The double drop lanyard is also part of the package. I would trade for the right Lamar Williams, Darrin Dawkins, Corder, Platz, or Daybreak calls. I value this set around $400 so keep that in mind with any offers.

Bennett

Rickey I would sure like to have those trumpets. I have a few Dawkins calls but I don't have anything out of the ordinary. Are you looking for anything in particular?  If you want to sell, I will send you 400 tomorrow. Thanks

hunter22

Quote from: Bennett on March 16, 2017, 07:50:39 PM
Rickey I would sure like to have those trumpets. I have a few Dawkins calls but I don't have anything out of the ordinary. Are you looking for anything in particular?  If you want to sell, I will send you 400 tomorrow. Thanks

Not looking to sell. Send me pics of what Dawkins calls you have to trade. I would really like to trade for some Corder and Platz pot calls.

boatpaddle

Rickey,

A beautiful set of trumpets from Mr. Billie..... :icon_thumright:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

mgm1955