OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Osceola Tag Out !!!

Started by Jimbob, April 09, 2011, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob

Well it has been a up and down year for me this year with having a blood clot in my brain  and getting it done two weeks later to dislocating my knee right before opener of c .fla and being able to rehab enough to get in the woods last weekend and putting down a nice public land bird while hunting with speckslayer and we had a heck of a hunt. I thank god for getting me well enough to have a couple great hunts and connecting on both of them !! This bird was 17.10 lbs 9.75 in brd and 11/4 in and 13/8 in sprs!!

OSCEOLA GROUND AND POUND BABY !!!!!!!

Saylfish

Way to go Son... We'll be getting it done in Nebraska next week. :you_rock:
IAFF 1377

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

Gold Spur

Congrats, that's a beautiful bird!!! :you_rock:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

JVA54

cannonball

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

Eric

Way to go Jim Bob. Nice bird. Congrats.  Wasn't able to hunt with you this year. Its been a long time that we weren't in the woods together. We will have to make up for it next year and shoot some in the face. Good luck in Nebraska. Ground and Pound  Son.
Osceola Country

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hobbes

timbrhuntr

Old Gobbler

Jim , that is one heck of a nice gobbler !!! Congrats !!!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon