OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another "thumbs up" for Jeff White

Started by SteelerFan, March 09, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

Jeff set me up with a fine long box that I'll be anxious to take to the woods. I had seen & heard one of his calls here, so I contacted him to order one. When it came time for delivery, Jeff called me to report - he wasn't satisfied with the sound. He apologized, but wanted to make sure it was the best it could be before he sent it. We ended up changing the bottom limba for butternut, and Jeff matched it with a bloodwood lid. The sound is exactly what I was looking for!

Jeff's attention to detail, care for his customers, and pride in his calls will serve him well. And his calls are very reasonably priced. I highly recommend him.

Here's a soundfile Jeff sent before he shipped my call: https://soundcloud.com/jeffwhitecustomcalls/bloodwood-over-butternut-long

hunter22

West Augusta

Got one just like it.  Jeff is making some great sounding calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Daddy rat

Jeff's a great guy... had him build my nephew a short box for his birthday Jatoda over Butternut  it came in mail today   Sounds and Looks awesome 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

His prices look real affordable too

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spring Creek Calls

That looks and sounds great, congratulations!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

culpeper

That'll work and a checkered lid too!!

greencop01

Sounds nice, killer call for sure!    :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Blairj

Looks great!  Nicely priced as well, can't wait to try one out myself. 

chatterbox

Sounds as great as it looks!
I'm sure many a gobbler will meet his death running into that call! :icon_thumright:

Daddy rat

Congratulations Jeff White!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan