News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What do you got coming in the mail?

Started by Big Guy, March 08, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 09, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Why is the mail man always running late when I am waiting for something in the mail?
Because we get used to Amazon prime which can have things on my door step before I finish clicking the mouse these days

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

jordanz7935

For this year, ive already received a halloran purpleheart over cedar shortbox and a Matt Van Cise dymondwood striker.Both are excellent. Im currently waiting on a mouth call and a Woodsman Drop Dead Slate from Cody.

Daddy rat

Pat Strawers pot and Marlin Watkins persimmon and ebony on the way... got Neal Impson,Frank Kruer,Scott Witter and Steve Brown box on order  would be stoked if I get 1 out 4 before end of May

vt35mag

Quote from: Daddy rat on March 10, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
Pat Strawers pot and Marlin Watkins persimmon and ebony on the way... got Neal Impson,Frank Kruer,and Scott Witter boxes  on order  would be stoked if I get 1 out 3 before end of May

You WILL NOT be disappointed with the ebony/persimmon from Marlin, simply outstanding box call.

Daddy rat

He said he made 2  him one and me one at same time... sound file was pretty awesome. My 1st Watkins box so I'm pretty pumped

nsselle

pauld

KYFrid

I've got an Albert Paul Maple / Persimmon call I ordered at the convention I'm waiting on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolandstrutters

Short box from halloran and a new vest from alps.  Everything else goes towards gas this spring!

merriamsman

Have to add another one to my list - a Derrick Stuckey macassar ebony striker.

Cut N Run

Todd at Black Dot Calls turned me a Dogwood Striker that arrived last week.  I also got a Gooserbat box that I'm looking forward to breaking in right.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

ditchdigger

vt35mag

Way too much according to my wife!   

I made the mistake of reorganizing my box calls with her at home this weekend.  When she saw our bed completely covered with neatly lined up box calls, she said "Seriously, you have a problem."