OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What do you got coming in the mail?

Started by Big Guy, March 08, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol Yelper

Have a Lonzo Paduak stoned aluminum/aluminum on order and a few Lyman strikers.

greencop01

Had a Billy Bush beggin machine come in the mail a couple or three weeks ago.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

deerbasshunter3

I forgot to mention that I was also waiting on my Kill Suit 3D leafy suit (green) and my MO Obsession Hoorag. Both of them came in the mail today and seem like they will be very good products (See my review on the Kill Suit in the review forum).

TauntoHawk

Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 08, 2017, 09:01:19 AM
I have a David Halloran purpleheart over cedar short box, hot hen and ceramic from Mr.Sneed and a yellowheart slate over aluminum (his new design) from Brad Roberts. Also some strikers from Halloran..
What's halloran wait on boxes??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mgm1955

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 08, 2017, 08:38:22 AM
Quote from: nitro on March 08, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
Expecting my 2017 LF Cox trumpet today. ABW w/ Buffalohorn MP and the flying Turkey ferrule in Sterling Silver. Pretty excited to see her.
That will be a beauty...
Congrats. Fine piece.

Naylor649

That's awesome you guys picked up Dave's limited boxes this year. They are so pretty almost a shelf item for me. I just have a few new mouth calls on the way and a new hooter.

MattinIdaho

I don't have anything coming. And from reading all of these posts , I see that I'm a freaking LOSER!!! Want to get a short box from Bob Fulcher and an aluminum pot from Kimmy Hanks. Guess I best get on it. :whip2:

Blairj

I went off the deep end a little these past two weeks since I've became a member.  The boys got most of my old calls and I ordered, Loftis Crystal Screamer Double Barrel & 2 Chatterboxes, Larry Gresser Copper over glass dressed with Pink Ivory, and I'm trying to pick up that last Ti Zebrawood from M. Yingling if he still has it.  Oh I also picked up a few diaphram calls from Hooks.  I feel I'm far from done and just trying to figure out what box call to round out the lineup.  Welcoming suggestions btw.  Once I got a taste of a custom call I just couldn't look at my "off the shelf" calls the same.  I may have a problem....

PS, not sure when I'll get them, but I've also spoke with both Shannon and Mike Lapp about getting on the list for one of their push buttons. 

ncwoodsman

My Bob Dixon vest showed up on the door step yesterday.  :jackson:

pauld

10 more curly koa blanks, 2 honduran rosewood burl blanks, 4 Osage orange blanks, and some olive wood and lignum blanks. LOL... Oh, and a pair of Buice trumpets.

TauntoHawk

I have 4 short boxes on order and resisting the urge to place orders for two more with other call makers, I still need to get some extra ammo, considering a new vest, and always buy back up mouth calls before season. will try and keep other call acquisitions to trades to keep funds for my out of state trips
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

deerbasshunter3

Why is the mail man always running late when I am waiting for something in the mail?

Dr Juice

kjnengr

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 09, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Why is the mail man always running late when I am waiting for something in the mail?

He stopped by the turkey woods to try them out......   :fud:   :OGani:

Trkytracks

I received a new field grade one sider made by Allen Bailey.  Cherry sound board with a Mahogany lid.  Sounds great!

Joe
Semper Fi