OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas Turkey Classic

Started by Life of Riley, March 07, 2017, 01:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life of Riley

Does anyone know what the heck the Cabela's Turkey Classic is? I've seen it advertised before, and since I got a bunch of gift cards I thought maybe I'd check it out. Then when I googled it I click on a link and it says the event is already over?
http://www.cabelas.com/category/Turkey-Classic-Turkey-Hunting-Gear/495361080.uts

Then I click on an individual store in MN and it shows that the turkey classic is going on this Saturday from 11am to 1pm....

Well I just googled "cabelas sales flyer" and it shows the sales items, so I guess it is going on this weekend. Has anyone ever gone and what did you think? The same day there is the MN "deer and turkey Classic" at the state fair grounds. Not sure where to go. I do know that I'm ready to spend some money on turkey hunting toys!

fallhnt

Cabelas has different times for different stores. May have sales and seminars. Your deer and turkey classic will be a big event aimed at deer hunters. May have turkey hunting seminars and items for sale. I would go to both
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy