turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Golf Course gobbler

Started by TRKYHTR, April 08, 2011, 11:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Here is the video of John Zeiters golf course gobbler from today.

TRKYHTR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUBy1adI-50

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

socalturkeyman

Thats cool but weird to me lol, Im Glad you wacked him congrats Joe. Great Video Too!! That Bird was straight up Dead he barely flopped. :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock:
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

Rio Fan

My first thought was, dang, you guys have some big rabbits in California.  Cool video and good looking bird.  Congrats to your buddy.  I can honestly say I've never turkey hunted on a golf course, that's kind of crazy.  :icon_thumright:

kj

Nice video Joe.  Bloody cold this morning.

njdevilsb

Pretty cool place to kill a bird.  I enjoyed the video and congrats to you guys.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Ol'Mossy

mountman62

He looked amazing strutting in that short grass, great video, you having a great year it looks like, throw a little luck my way
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

gophert

GREAT HUNT JOE!!!!!!   Until the end I assumed you took my advice and dressed in plaid and painted your gun to look like a golf club.  I have sent these golf course videos to everyone of my golf buddies!  GREAT STUFF!...and keep them coming.   :z-guntootsmiley:

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

busta biggun

Well I have seen it ALL now! That is awesome!! I do have some bad news though. We are going to have to assess you a two stroke penalty for grounding his head in a lateral hazard! Sorry, but rules are rules.....

Great video!

hookedspur

Quote from: njdevilsb on April 09, 2011, 12:09:23 AM
Pretty cool place to kill a bird.  I enjoyed the video and congrats to you guys.

:icon_thumright: :agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

goblr77

timbrhuntr

Wow! Another awesome video. I don't know how many of them hunts I can watch your killin me. One turkey after another. Congrats to you and your friend on another great hunt.