turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Had an unexpected week

Started by wislnwings, March 05, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wislnwings

I'm in the middle of relocating my family from South Louisiana to Cary, North Carolina.  Right now all of our stuff is in storeage until we find a house here.  With turkey season approaching fast I decided to try to put together a basic collection of tools to be able to hunt, but also not break the bank duplicating stuff I already have but just can't get to.  I started with one of Jack Lewis' tube calls which arrived earlier in the week along with a slate call.  Next I picked up Gibson crow and open reed owl calls at the Dixie Deer Classic.  Both sound incredible.  Then today I won a long box in the NWTF silent auction by Richard Hano.  I also picked up the Tom Teaser bag to carry everything in, instead of going a buying another vest.  This turned out to be a pretty good week.  As soon as I can figure out how I'll post a picture of them.

wislnwings

SteelerFan

Grab your gun and go! Way to improvise!!

NCbowjunkie

Great selection on all purchases , gun ,camo and your ready .have u got any land or u going the public route

wislnwings

going to be public this year.  hopefully i can find something private for next year.

Techn9cian02

Jacks tube calls are top notch! Great start

NCbowjunkie

wislnwings

yes, but i admit im still learning.  i

Bowguy

mgm1955