OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Rocker Vest

Started by JHoyle, March 02, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHoyle

Just got the vest and took all my things out of my bucklick creek and put them in new vest and had a ton of extra pockets left over. Lots of storage and very comfortable. Has a higher back than the bucklick as well. So far I'm really impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h2obil

Where can you find these vest?   I really liked the Original Bucklick Creek Vest  but not  much on the Red Head brand. I have back issues and would really like to try the Primos Rocker.                                                                                                                                                   Thanks For Sharing !!

JHoyle

They should available online anytime now. I agree on the redhead lounger. I made do with it because it was the only thing close to the original. The primos is as good or better than the original. IF it holds up.

h2obil

I will be calling Primos tomorrow !

Thanks Again !

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Tail Feathers

I like the looks of it.  I'll have to check one out before I buy, the seat, back and straps looks identical to the BassPro Bucklick Creek.  A higher back, as mentioned, would be a welcome addition.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

TauntoHawk

Hows the seat? That cushion looks incredibly thin?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JHoyle

It's thin but no thinner than the others of this style. It's longer on the bottom and actually has a lot more support.

jepcho

I really like the looks of this vest and am considering a purchase, with the way the back is, could you sit in a turkey chair like a gobbler lounger with it? I like to carry my chair and use it when I'm going to sit down for a few hours.

JHoyle

Yes u could.

TauntoHawk

Just watched the video of this vest and like it a little more the seat still looks thin as paper though then I'm carrying an extra cushion or having a sore but in 17min of sitting. Would love to hear more from users on how comfortable the seat is

I like 2 box call pockets

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

crenshawco

These style vests basically have a crazy Creek style chair but in. You don't need a cushion with them. I'll sit longer in mine than anybody just sitting on a cushion. The only thing I've found more comfortable is a gobbler lounger but then you have to lug that thing around

codym

Just when I was set on the alps grand slam, I wish I could try before I buy!

JHoyle

I've sat in both in the last few days and I chose the rocker over the alps. Couple reasons why, the rocker has WAY more storage. Also the frame on the alps banged against gun when carrying on a sling.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 04, 2017, 04:08:04 PM
Just watched the video of this vest and like it a little more the seat still looks thin as paper though then I'm carrying an extra cushion or having a sore but in 17min of sitting. Would love to hear more from users on how comfortable the seat is

I like 2 box call pockets

Where did you find the video??