turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kansas Hunting

Started by Hootowl, February 10, 2011, 02:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootowl

Leaving for Kansas in April, Never hunt there before, whats the Turkey Hunting like Great? It on Private Ground....1300 acers.

Hoot

blueribbon

Depends where you are going I guess but Kansas is loaded with birds I hunt there every spring!!!

Hootowl

We are going to be in the El Dorado, KS area?

Cove

What parts I've seen have been slap covered up!

hoosierwilk

This will be our 8th year going out. We always are there for the opener in April. I have never not limited out. Lots of birds out there.

Jay

I'm also there opening weekend. Looking forward to it.

SinGin

Birds in Kansas are suicidal. Their just begging to be killed.

Singlebarrel

If I could pick only 1 State to turkey hunt in for the rest of my life, it would be Kansas!  This will be my 6th year in a row to make the trip - I can't wait!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:

WyoHunter

Quote from: Jay on February 10, 2011, 08:55:53 PM
I'm also there opening weekend. Looking forward to it.
Me too!  :happy0064:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

neal

Hunted Kansas once I was sitting for 10-15 min had two gobblers come in and I was done! We where suppose to be there for 3 days 4 of us filled up in one evening and one morning hunt. Loads of birds!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Preacher

Are tags over the counter??
Romans 8:37

redleg06

The obvious question is..... Which one of you Kansas experts wants to toss an invite my way? :hello99:

Jay

So, where we all meeting for breakfast :TooFunny:

hookedspur

:groupwave:I will be there the first of May .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

busta biggun

Don't believe the reports. They're all lies. There are very few turkeys in Kansas and you should all save your time and money and stay away.  :goofball: