turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finished setting up my 870 compact 20 gauge

Started by spoonbill, February 25, 2017, 12:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonbill

Barrel and receiver are FDE cerakote and the stock is original bottomland wrap.  Burris FF3 on a marlin 336 base. Going to test Indian creek .555 and Tight wadd .570 with TSS #9'S.

Full strut

That's almost to the T what I have planned for my build. Mine is done putting together, just down to cerakote and dipping the stock. Who did your cerakote?

spoonbill

Quote from: Full strut on February 25, 2017, 01:10:58 AM
That's almost to the T what I have planned for my build. Mine is done putting together, just down to cerakote and dipping the stock. Who did your cerakote?

My gun smith here in south Louisiana did my cerakote.  I wanted patriot brown but he didn't have it in stock I am happy with the fde.  I like the wrap but will most likely dip it after the season just didn't have time.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Ridge Rooster

Looks GREAT!!!

Got one just like it coated in OD Green. Would like to have the stocks dipped in old school. Your wraps look great! How durable do you think the wraps will be?

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

chatterbox

Footballer

Looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeturkey

This is my stoeger m3020 in Cerakote coyote tan and patriot brown

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dr Juice