turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My 870 Youth 20 Ga Build

Started by Footballer, February 24, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

Picked her up at Walmart and gave her a facelift.

-drilled/tapped
-Bushnell trs-25
-Carlson's .575 extended choke
-Cerakoted barrel/receiver in patriot brown
-Shurshot stock
-Mossy Oak Orig Bottomland on stock

I'm not very satisfied with the wrap on the stocks so I'll probably get them dipped in same camo after the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpy225

Nice. I was thinking the same combo on my 870.

Spring Fever

I think that turned out great.
Really like the camp combo
Can't go wrong with patriot brown

spoonbill

Man I just did mine almost exactly like that.  I really wanted the patriot brown but my gunsmith was out of it.  I went with FDE instead and I am happy with it.  I have my 12 gauge in patriot brown and the new bottomland really like them both.  And it wasn't easy wrapping that shurshot stock.  Mine has some imperfections but not bad.  I will get it dipped after season just didn't have time.

Footballer

Quote from: spoonbill on February 25, 2017, 02:33:20 AM
Man I just did mine almost exactly like that.  I really wanted the patriot brown but my gunsmith was out of it.  I went with FDE instead and I am happy with it.  I have my 12 gauge in patriot brown and the new bottomland really like them both.  And it wasn't easy wrapping that shurshot stock.  Mine has some imperfections but not bad.  I will get it dipped after season just didn't have time.

They look almost identical! I think either color looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

Stumpy225

Yeah that sure shot stock was a pain to wrap.

Full strut

My gun is complete short of a cerakote/ dip job. So many people are going with original bottomlands I might have to find someone to do green leaf or nat gear on my furniture to change it up

Footballer

Quote from: Full strut on February 27, 2017, 11:19:30 PM
My gun is complete short of a cerakote/ dip job. So many people are going with original bottomlands I might have to find someone to do green leaf or nat gear on my furniture to change it up

Greenleaf would look great!